Odd crash

Andrei lagged at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 11:22:58 CET 2017

I'm running 4.1.5 using the official repo (Cent6) now:

Name        : varnish
Arch        : x86_64
Version     : 4.1.5
Release     : 1.el6
Size        : 6.3 M

There haven't been any issues since the upgrade, and that was honestly the
first panic I've had with Varnish in 3yrs+. I did notice the "Clock step
detected" mentioned in the panic log, and have seen some reports of clock
stepping causing issues, but there were no ntp/hwclock changes recorded at
the time.